As Joni said, maybe it's the time of year, maybe it's the time of man...
or maybe it's just the craptastic weather.
Anyway, as I sit here trying to counter my angst with a chocotini, some sing buri snack mix, and some Northern Exposure, I figured I'd try to get motivate by writing up my knitting Holiday list, so here it is:
- for sister-in-law one-- a wire bracelet and maybe socks
- for sister-in-law two-- fingerless gloves
- for sister-in-law three-- felted bag
- for friend who might actually read my blog, well, I ain't saying! Nyah.
- for my mom-- the golf covers she wants, in this pattern me thinks and socks
- for niece one- sweater and a ballerina doll
- for niece two- sweater and bunny from One Skein
- for mother-in-law-- socks or mittens and felted slippers
- sachets from One Skein for various friends
(an aside here, isn't John Corbet in Northern Exposure just.... yum?)