Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sleep, Perchance to Dream

I'm so tired.

I have a hectic lecture schedule this Fall. I love it, but I'm a little burned out right now. I'm giving a lecture tomorrow night on Women in Art, and I haven't finished writing yet. The topic is an easy one for me, and I have all the images ready to go. I just can't facing writing any more right now. It feels like all I do right now is write art history lectures. The house feels like chaos because I don't have time to do anything about it. It was rainy today- the perfect day to curl up and knit and read, and I couldn't.

For a mental break, I listened to Cast On for the first time in a long time. Something about Brenda Dayne's voice makes you feel like everything will be ok. Which it will be.

And while I listened, I worked on this:
It's my father's Christmas present- a vest from Folk Vests by Cheryl Oberle. I'm anxious to get into the body of it so I can see how the colors will really look.

But now to bed.

No comments: